New Developments on the Rise Along Norris Canyon in San Ramon

New Developments on the rise in Norris Canyon EstatesWhen American settlers first laid claim to San Ramon in 1850, the first purchase of land was granted to Leo and Mary Jane Norris.  The Norris name still remains strong in San Ramon, as the city officially gave recognition to its founding family by naming Norris Canyon Road after them.  Today, the Norris family is once again being honored by having San Ramon Valley’s newest luxury estates named after them, the Norris Canyon Estates. [Read more…]