Nestled in the corner of Crow Canyon Road and Interstate 680 South is where you’ll find the Twin Creeks Area of San Ramon, CA. Twin Creeks has over 1,500 homes in the neighborhood. As one of the first communities to comprise San Ramon, CA, Twin Creeks is within easy walking distance to grocery stores, restaurant and entertainment options. The San Catanio Creek which runs almost parallel to Crow Canyon Road and through Crow Canyon Gardens. Crow Canyon Gardens is home to two community garden plots across 7.5 acres.
Part of what makes this community special is its location. To the South West of the development is the Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve, which is managed by the East Bay Regional Park District. This park is open to the public and has lots of great hiking trails with wonderful scenery. To the North West of the development is Las Trampas Regional Wilderness which is also managed by the East Bay Regional Park District. Las Trampas has an expanded trail system that allows hikers and horseback riders to enjoy its remote and rugged areas.
Twin Creeks Real Estate, San Ramon, California
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Recent Home Sales in Twin Creeks:
Some additional info about Twin Creeks
– The development was built in 1968 and includes one and two story floor plans. There are over 1,500 homes in the development, ranging in size up to 2800 sq ft.
– Bollinger Canyon Road and Crow Canyon Road are two of the main roads that surround Twin Creeks. They connect the main development to San Ramon Valley Boulevard. Norris Canyon Road runs through the development.
– Twin Creeks is comprised of four distinct subdivisions: Twin Creeks, Twin Creeks South, Twin Creeks View, and Twin Creeks Hills.
– Twin Creeks is considered one of San Ramon’s best places to live.
– Nearby Memorial Park has a great kids park, a baseball diamond, soccer field, dog park, and even a BMX bike track.
Villa Properties is owned and operated by Mike and Cynthia Continillo in San Ramon, California. The company services San Ramon (Twin Creeks Real Estate) and the surrounding San Francisco Bay Area. Specializing in residential purchasing and selling, Villa Properties makes customer service our top priority. Take a look at our testimonials for more information.