Bollinger Hills Real Estate
“We take care of the little things. It’s what makes this neighborhood special and a great place to live.”
As proud owners in Bollinger Hills, we have a vested interest in you and your home. Let our knowledge of the area help you with your real estate needs.
Bollinger Hills is located in San Ramon, CA in the hills west of Highway 680. Part of what makes this community special is its location. To the west of the development is the Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve, which is managed by the East Bay Regional Park District. This park is open to the public and has lots of great hiking trails with wonderful scenery. Many of the homes in Bollinger Hills have picture perfect views of Mt. Diablo and the San Ramon Valley below. The development is on the edge of town which gives it an open feel, but it’s still close enough to shopping centers for quick trips to the store. It is also located very close to Highway 680 for quick commuter access. Beautiful scenery and close access to shopping and the freeway make Bollinger Hills a great place to live.
Bollinger Hills Real Estate, San Ramon, California
$1,225,000 : 2942 Morgan Dr, SAN RAMON4 beds, 3 full baths
$1,089,000 : 80 Tumbleweed Ct, SAN RAMON6 beds, 3 full baths
See all Real estate in the Bollinger Hills community.
(all data current as of 4/25/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Recent Home Sales in Bollinger Hills:
Additional info about Bollinger Hills
– The development was built from 1982-1986 and includes one and two-story floor plans. There are 538 homes in the development, ranging in size from 1800 sq ft to over 3000 sq ft.
– Morgan drive is the main road through Bollinger Hills. It connects the development to San Ramon Valley Boulevard and Bollinger Canyon Road. Paddock Drive is the Northern border of the development.
– Many of the homes have larger lots and back up to open space with no rear neighbors.
– The Bollinger Hills Homeowners Association is self-managed by a volunteer group of residential homeowners. These members are dedicated to maintaining and improving the neighborhood so that it can be enjoyed by the residents and also help protect the value of our homes.
– Bollinger Hills residents have access to the community pool, enclosed cabana (with a kitchen and restrooms), park, picnic area, three tennis courts and a Bocce court.
– Bollinger Hills is considered by many to be one of San Ramon’s most desirable neighborhoods.
– Nearby Memorial Park has a great kids park, a baseball diamond, soccer field, dog park, and even a BMX bike track.
Bollinger Hills belongs to the San Ramon Valley Unified School District and it’s schools include; Elementary: Bollinger Canyon, Middle School: Iron Horse Middle School, High School: Cal High.
Villa Properties is owned and operated by Mike and Cynthia Continillo in San Ramon, California. The company services San Ramon (Bollinger Hills Real Estate) and the surrounding San Francisco Bay Area. Specializing in residential purchasing and selling, Villa Properties makes customer service our top priority. Take a look at our testimonials for more information.